Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Fuel for your brain

In a previous blog, I spelled out that I don't carpool.  Here's why:

I don't listen to a radio while driving.  I drive about 20 miles to work every weekday, which means I have roughly 40-45 minutes of time alone in my car--when my wife isn't calling me and giving me a list of things to get at the store.

I use those 40-45 minutes to listen to various podcasts and audio products from motivational speakers.  Speakers such as Earl Nightingale are among the many I listen to, and I typically download Dave Ramsey's daily podcast and Dan Miller's weekly podcast.

I use it to fuel my brain with ideas for improving my life.

I then use that knowledge at my work and when I've gained upper managment positions at my company.

No comments:

Post a Comment