Saturday, April 5, 2014

Happy 2-year birthday to my very first ebook!

Two years ago today, I published my very first ebook on the Amazon Kindle: 99 Ways To Have A Memorable Wedding On A Shoestring Budget.

I published it as an experiment: could I do it?

That's all.  It wasn't an earth-shattering manifesto nor was it intended to be.


I had a few people laugh and ask me why I could write such a book if I never planned a wedding.  My answer is that this book isn't a wedding planning book.  It shows 99 ways to cut costs on your wedding.  Now, it only has one review--a two-star, also--which is disappointing because I've had a number of people e-mail me to thank me and to say how some of the ideas really did cut costs, for they were things they never thought of.

So, happy two-year birthday to 99 Ways To Have A Memorable Wedding On A Shoestring Budget.

Also, I have decided to expand my publishing platform to both Smashwords and Kobo Books. Links are as follows:

99 Ways on Smashwords

99 Ways on Kobo Books

No comments:

Post a Comment