Monday, October 15, 2012

Create a simple wedding budget from Weddings.About.com

Weddings.About.com is a website full of practical tips for planning your wedding.

And, of course, it all begins with the wedding budget.

Without a budget, agreed upon by both the bride and groom, you'll end up overpaying for items or services that could've been acquired for much less.

About.com's Wedding site has a great easy wedding budget worksheet, which is printable, and breaks down many of the expenses that go along with weddings.  There are also estimated percentages for each area, like the reception, music, and photography.

Also, be sure to check out my wedding ebook, 99 Ways To Have A Memorable Wedding On A Shoestring Budget, which is available through the Amazon Kindle site.

For a video example of my chapter concerning wedding budgets, please check out the video below:

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful to this blog for assisting me. I added some specified clues which are really important for me to use them in my writing skill. Really helpful stuff made by this blog. สถานที่จัดสัมมนา

    ReplyDelete